Advanced Condition Assessment
SewerVUE has grown to be one of the leading pipeline inspection companies worldwide. SewerVUE offers Advanced Multi-Sensor Inspection Technology with unique sensor fusion, enabling accurate digital doubles of critical pipe infrastructures. SewerVUE deploys traditional CCTV, LiDAR, Sonar, and Pipe Penetrating Radar via remotely operated vehiles or custom built inspection platforms.
Pipe Penetrating Radar
Pipe penetrating radar is SewerVUE Technology’s proprietary pipeline condition assessment technology.
Multi-Sensor Pipe Inspections
Uniquely equipped with latest MSI technologies to tackle a wide variety of condition assessment projects.
SewerVUE's multi-sensor inspection platforms can be deployed in pipes of different sizes and compositions.
- Digital Twinning
- Create digital doubles of your linear assets and load millimtre precision point clouds into your modeling programs to assess structural integrity. Create survey grade geo-referenced point clouds and plan your next capital improvement project with confidence.
- Sliplining Applications
- Determine choke points and plan your sliplining projects without complications.
- Steel Penstock Corrosion Analysis
- Determine pitting and find areas of stress.
- Detection of Formed Voids
- See beyond the walls and locate voids forming outside your pipes with PPR. Catch voids before they become sinkholes!
- Soil Stability Analysis
- Detect pockets of fluid after pipe bursting projects.
- Grout Analysis
- Determine grout coverage behind a post-rehabilitated pipe with PPR.
- Survey and Baseline
- Get a baseline wall thickness measurement with multi-sensor or PPR technology.
- Comparative Analysis
- Compare inspections to previous surveys to quantify how your pipes are changing in time. Determine the remaining useful life of your linear assets.
- Sediment Volume
- Measure the amount of sediment and plan cleaning accordingly.
- Measure Reinforcement Cover
- Accurately measure the amount of concrete between your reinforcement and inner pipe wall with Pipe Penetrating Radar.